Thursday, February 21, 2008

Eldest - Christopher Paolini

Yes, I know this is not a new book. In fact, I've bought the translated version a long time ago. (And it was more expensive than the one I just bought!) It is the second book that I have both the translated and the English ones. (The first one is Eragon, hehehe).
But, there can be no harm in re-reading the book. In fact, it can be more fun than the first time. Some newly dawning comprehension and the like.. :)
Sigh... Really can't wait for the third book to arrive here...
Found the book yesterday at a new bookshop at Kelapa Gading Mall, Periplus. It is having a 10% discount as an opening promo till the end of Feb. (Sorry TM, it's be my regular haunting place till you have your own imported books.)
There were only 2 books when I was there, with one at a sad state and another one at a "rather" sad state. But since I have no other choice, (can't exactly wait for better/newer ones to arrive, the discount promo might end by then) I decided to buy the better of the two. :
Anyway, the other reason why I bought it is because I can't find any better titles. Nothing else was interesting enough to me. Nothing else worth buying...

No comments:

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google