Monday, March 31, 2008

My First Ever Felt Creations


This is my room door. I know, perhaps I should wash them first before taking pictures but I'm just too lazy. In fact, I've only washed them once since I had them.

Made the top one when I was about ... 12? I was staying at my aunt's in Pekanbaru, Riau. She's the absolute crafter. I got most of what I know (and my materials ;p) from her. If you can see closely, my stitches were nice and even already. LOL!
I always thought it's good to have healthy respect and pride in our own work.

The one with the T-Shirts was given by some other aunt. She bought it somewhere I don't know where.

This I LOVE YOU hanging was also made when I was in Pekanbaru. Really proud of it. These things lasts a long time too. So don't hesitate to get some ;p esp from me!

No comments:

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google