Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Crocheted Rose!!

I made this by following a pattern I found in the internet. Quite pleased with it, considering I was not sure whether I interpreted the pattern correctly or not. Since it came out well, perhaps I did.
I gave this to my grandma. Attached a pin to the back with the glue gun. Hopefully she'll wore it to a party or some major event someday.
When I gave her this, there were 2 of my aunts and my grandma went and took out a bird origami mobile I gave her years and years ago. She said that the birds are so tiny, she won't know how to do it. My grandma almost never throw anything away, so she's really the perfect person to give anything to. Especially something you've made yourself, she'll appreciate and cherish.

No comments:

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google