Monday, June 23, 2008

Hiatus

Dear all,

I just want to inform you that I'll be taking a short break from blogging from now until indefinitely.
This action is taken with the self - consciousness that I need to concentrate on working on my final paper first (skripsi). Cos if I don't finish it soon, I will have to pay for next semester. And I don't want to waste more money unnecessarily.

I will also be doing the orders that I received recently. Can only make things after office, so it might take a while to finish... So be patient kay.... Will post pictures later...

Note: Please scold me if I appeared somewhere. It might mean I'm not doing my paper. lol

3 comments:

Skye B said...

Hi Melisa,
Well, I will really miss you, and your posts, but your paper is important, and you must get it done. I hope it goes very well for you, and you come back soon! ;)

Anonymous said...

That's too bad, I just got here.
Good luck with your paper!

Anonymous said...

wuah come back soon yak... dengan kerajinan craft yang macem2 :)

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google