Monday, June 2, 2008

Purple Purse

This is the WIP that I'm working on right now, it is done by increasing every four stitches. I totally love this orange colour, sorry for the dark photo. Anyway, I think this is really cute, and it might just be a mushroom or something.



This is a purple purse that I'm making for my friend's Birthday present. Don't you simply love the colour combination? Her b'day was on February actually (I know, I'm so bad, but I didn't have any idea of what to give her). Anyway, I think it turns out to be too wide, and too short. What do you think? Should I increase the top purple rows? Or should I just leave it as it is?



Now, all I need to do is figure out how to attach the zipper....



This is the first time I did a colour change too, I think I did it pretty well. ;p

No comments:

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google