Thursday, October 30, 2008

Experiments

What's this tiny red circle u ask?
Well, recently there's a felt/flanel how-to book here in Indonesia that only uses glue to assemble the pieces together and I've been skeptical whether it's better / stronger than sewing.
So, I tried it. (Using this tiny red piece).
And the conclusion? It removes all doubt.

I simply cut the piece in two and glue them together using the same glue as mentioned in the book. The result? I tried pulling them apart, and washing them but they stuck fast together.
And if you do it correctly, as in, you use just the right amount of glue, it won't show.
I'm all into this glue now. Wonder why I didn't use it earlier. lol



Over here I tried to crochet a regular 1/4" ribbon. I'm not sure if it looks good or not. What do you say?

1 comment:

Gui hang di my said...

Hi, thanks for posting this.

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google