Friday, December 19, 2008

New Job

Tomorrow I'll be starting a new job. It's a part time job actually. Only for 14 days.

I'll be working as a Surveyor at the mall near my home.

Don't be fooled by the cool sounding name. It no more than simply asking people to answer some questionnaires.

I have to get at least 10 completely filled questionnaire everyday. Seems manageable right?
Maybe not, because each questionnaire has 9 pages. :O

But anyway, I've decided to take on this job because I thought that I can't be scared forever.
How can I go forward in life if I keep staying in stasis / non-action?

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGE!!!!!!!!!!
MySpace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the temp job... =)

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google