Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Swimming

I finally got to go swimming again today. After nearly 5 years out of the water. So glad to have finally found a nice and clean pool here. It's not far from home too. And most importantly, I have my dear bf to accompany me every time. He's the swimmer.

Obviously, I'm very out of shape. I hardly have the strength to keep myself from drowning at the deep side of the pool. lol!!!

But anyway, I'm looking forward to getting some stamina back into this lazy body of mine.

I have to, after buying a brand new swimsuit (diving suit actually) and swimming goggles. Must not let it go to waste right...

Didn't bring my camera this time though, maybe next time.

Anyhow, the main thing is, I had fun today!!!

No comments:

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google