Friday, January 16, 2009

Hyperbolic Curlies

These are what I've been making recently, after I got tired of sewing alphabets.
And in case you're wondering where I've been, I've been on an internet diet. I realize that once I connected, I can't tear my eyes away from the screen, so I better not turn the comp on at all, so that I can be more productive.

Are they cute or what???

I like them so much, they're so versatile, can be used for so many things.
For example, earrings, knitting stitch markers, cell phone charms, or simply ordinary key chains.
Any more ideas?

As for now, I have 9 colours.









As you can see, I can even add a bell to it.



This is the current knitting project that I have on my needles. Only a few rows done. I accidentally left my pattern book in my boyfriend's bag.
Really, having these cute things on my knitting needles will make me feel happy just looking at them. They're so lightweight too, can barely feel them.





Do you like them?

It's silly love, but they can always lift my heart.

2 comments:

vantiani said...

Melisa, they are so so cute and pretty! Would you like to sell some at our shop?;)

You are so so creative!

Vantiani.

Melisa Sriwulandari said...

Yes, of course. I do intend to actually.

Btw, beware of giving me too much praises, I might float away. hehehehehehe!!!

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google