Friday, February 27, 2009

Logitech Tiger



This is how my new mouse looks like. I totally love it!!! I love the colour and the design. I'm a Tigger fan too you know.

FYI, this is the 4th mouse I've bought so far. All the others are dead and not functioning. I suppose because they were too cheap. So this time, I bought a mouse that costs about 7-8 times the usual amount that I spend to buy a mouse.
I certainly hope it will live up to my expectations and accompany me for a long long time. I won't ever buy anything second rate anymore. And that goes for my shoes too.
If I got this job, the first thing I do would be to buy a new pair of work shoes. The one I wore to the interview today, it hurts my feet so bad that they're now sore and blue black. I'm going to buy those shoes that costs about 4-5 times as much as this pair. Mark my words.

No comments:

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google