Sunday, November 7, 2010

Baby Glove Crochet Pattern

Hey people... It's been a long time since I updated this blog. Been very busy with my new shop and all...
Anyway, I just had a new niece last week and I wanted to make her a baby glove, so I looked for a pattern. The one I got turns out to be too big for my yarn and hook so I modified it.
Well, I'm sure it's a very common pattern that you can get anywhere but I'm just gonna write it here anyway, even if only for my own notes.

Start with magic circle
Row 1: ch 3, dc 15 times (total 16), join with sl st
Row 2: ch 3, 2dc in every stitch, join
Row 3: ch 3, *2dc, dc* rep around, join
Row 4 : ch 3, dc around, join (if yours is not big enough, do another increase with *2dc, dc, dc*)
Row 5 - 10 : ch 3, dc around, join
Row 11 : ch 3, *dc decrease, dc* around, join
Row 12 - 13 : ch 1, sc around, join
Row 14 : *sc, sk 2, ch 3* around, join
Row 15 : sl st to first sp, ch 3, dc, ch 2, 2dc, *2dc, ch2, 2dc* in each sp around, join

Finish! Add a ribbon to the space so that you can tie it up, or else it'll fall off too easily.

Photos to follow! Don't have any yet... See ya next time!

2 comments:

Windy said...

Hi Melisa,

Dropped in to say Hi! and hope that you're having a great time.

liza-lu said...

Hey, do you have a picture of what the baby glove looks like on your adorable niece?
I love your patterns :).

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google