Tuesday, March 10, 2020

3D Leaf Crochet Pouch

Hi again! This is another project that I'm rather proud of. 
I took the basic pattern from a diagram I found on pinterest. You can just search for 3D Leaf Crochet pattern and you can easily find it. After that I look for a basic oval pattern for the base, did some math, and voila! This is what I come up with.


I used some leftover yarn so I ran out, and changed to another color. 

What I like about this pattern is that it creates a solid fabric, no holes. Means I don't have to line it with another fabric. 


This is the second pouch that I made. I changed the pattern, it has more leaves and the leaves are closer together. 

I don't know if I should post a pattern based on someone else's pattern which I also don't know who it belongs to. And anyway I only wrote them down as a rough sketch. So if you also want to make these pouches, do the math. Or you can contact me for pointers.

1 comment:

luvmyferretz said...

I would post it! They're super cute and it's not like you copied the pattern from anyone, this is you're own creation from a variation of another pattern so I'd have to say that this is your pattern!

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google