Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm Back!

Hi people! I hope you've been wondering where I've been. lol

And in case you do, I have been gone for a 3-day franchise training.

It was fun, except for the fact that the training place is so far from my home (Kebayoran Baru). My bf was so nice to send me back and forth by motorcycle. Cos I have no idea how to get there on my own, I don't know what public bus to take and so on. And I'll most probably get lost. And might just never arrive at the place. lol. And if we had gone by car, it would have been nightmarish too, cos of the traffic jam. The journey'll take hours and hours. By motorcycle, we got there in less than an hour.

Glad to be back blogging. Not so glad to be back sitting in the office. Sigh.

No comments:

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google