Monday, July 14, 2008

Some Crocheted Flowers

Now these are some of the things I made last week. Mostly flowers. I am right now crazy with flowers. They are easy, they are beautiful, they are addictive.

Okay, enough words, now for some pictures:
More colour mixing: I used three strands, two of the dark red and one of the contrasting colour.

You can't really see it in this picture, but I used two strands of different yellows for this one.
Sorry for the bad color combo, turns out the backgrounds didn't really make the flowers stand out. Maybe it is funny, but for a "crafty" person, I'm kind of "colour blind" in the sense that I make weird combinations and mismatches.
Oh well, as long as you still come and look at my work, and leave me some comments, I guess I'm okay. ;D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are pretty!

arlene,
Poulsbo florist

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google