Sunday, September 14, 2008

Plastic Snap Button

I'm so happy! I found these tiny plastic snap buttons last week and they're perfect!


If you're following my blog, you might have seen this bracelet some time back. I was trying to figure out how to clasp it together.

And now the problem is solved! The buttons are just the perfect size and they works perfectly fine too!



A little bit action pic:


I know, it is a bit too tight. I should make it a bit longer next time.


But all in all, it is quite satisfying. Yey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, the plastic snaps are real interesting to use on children clothing (which i use to sew from time to time); mind telling me where i can buy them in Jakarta? have visited some sewing supply shops but they just don't seem to have them.
thanks so much!! your bracelet looks real neat!!

Melisa Sriwulandari said...

Hi, sure I don't mind. How can I contact you so that I can tell you? :)

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google