Friday, September 19, 2008

Wish Me Luck

Wish me luck people. I'm going to present my final paper next week on Tuesday, 23 September 2008, at 13:00 hours precisely.

It will be the moment where the examiners will say whether I can graduate or not.
Whether it will be the end to my nightmarish struggle with this blasted paper, or whether they will make me re-do some or most of it.

Of course, I'd rather have it over and done with, and wear my toga this November.

So people... pray for me. I totally need it.

2 comments:

Skye B said...

Hi Melisa,
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and making your suggestions...some of them were quite good. Think I will try them...it really stinks to be in a 'slump'.

I haven't been here for awhile, shame on me..:-) I see you have some great new things to look at...so will be back later to check them out.

As far as your paper, I really wish you luck with it, and hope you don't have to do it over...that doesn't sound like fun, after the work you already put into it. I have lots of faith in you, I think all will be fine, and you will graduate. I will be praying for you!
Good luck to you,
Skye

Melisa Sriwulandari said...

Hi Skye, thank you for the good wishes.

I'm still slightly worried though, cos there are a lot of mistakes in the paper.
And I got the really critical type of examiners. Scary!

But may the stars shine on me and they'll let me off easy.
Amen. lol!

Btw, I forgot to say, if you still want to watch movies, don't watch heavy/negative movies. Watch cartoons /funny/positive movies instead. The same goes for the books too. You see, different kinds of stories can evoke different kinds of emotions, which in turn will induce different kinds of chemicals in the body. Guess which one is good for you.

That's why I still love to watch cartoons, no matter how weird my father thinks of me. lol!

Hope to see you uplifted soon!

(Tip: don't watch the news on tv)

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google