Friday, November 14, 2008

First Charity Squares

Hmmm, I don't quite remember how I stumbled upon this charity program, but I signed up without hesitation. Why? Because it's from my own country.

Anyway, their current program is making bags for school children who can't even afford to pay school fees.

To join, firstly we have to sign up for the mailing list. Next, after our request has been approved, we can ask for the password to patterns provided.

Yup, they have special patterns for each specific project.

Check out their website here:


Alright, this square here is the first one I made. Turns out it is way too small cos the yarn I used was too thin. It is the first pattern that is specific for the school bags project.


The rest is about the correct size.




No comments:

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google