Saturday, November 22, 2008

First Flat Tire

There's a first for everything. Right?

And today, it's the first time that I experienced a flat tire.

No worries though, there were 6 of us.
Yup, since it's my boyfriend's bday, we all went to dinner together, with his parents, his sister and his soon-to-be brother-in-law.

The tire went flat on the way home. It's a good thing that we only went to a nearby mall instead of going far out somewhere.

The bad news is, the spare tire is also flat. lol!
But it was not as bad, so they changed the tire, enough to last a few metres.

To make a long story short, in the end I walked home with my bf (that's how near it was).

Thankfully, it was not just the two of us (me n my bf) when it happened.
Regardless, even if it were only the two of us, I'm sure we can change a tire. lol!
In fact, the whole time I was watching the guys changing the tire, I was refraining myself to get down and help them . :D

No comments:

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google