Saturday, January 3, 2009

Beads Decorated Crochet Bracelet

I know, that's a really boring descriptive title. But that's the only thing I can think of. I'm not really good at making up names, if you haven't noticed up till now.

Anyway, here's my first showcase for the year 2009.



I got the idea from my wrist protector of course. I thought that it looks like an over sized bracelet. So I made another shorter one.
And I imagined rows of beads would make it prettier, instead of a boring plain bracelet. I've been wanting to incorporate beads into my crochet works for a while now. Just not the bead crochet kind. So I simply sewed them on. For this one I used orange and pink beads.
I must say, it looks quite exactly like what I envisioned it to be.
MySpace

What do you think?

No comments:

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google