Yesterday my A/C was repaired. At last.. I can sleep well. Yay!!
And it's been raining on and off since this morning, so the air is nice and cool.
Even better, I manage to cross out a few things from my To Do List.
- I finished sewing on the zipper for the pencil case my cousin commissioned from me.
- I finished stuffing and closing the wrist pillow for my bf.
- I've checked my yarn stash and got back to my wrist protector buyer.
- I've cut the cross stitch fabric.
- I've received payment for my next commission of name hangings and will start cutting up patterns today.
- Get the courage to cut up my fabric collections.
- Make printer dust cover from the fabric.