Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Raining!

Yesterday my A/C was repaired. At last.. I can sleep well. Yay!!
And it's been raining on and off since this morning, so the air is nice and cool.

MySpace

Even better, I manage to cross out a few things from my To Do List.

  1. I finished sewing on the zipper for the pencil case my cousin commissioned from me.
  2. I finished stuffing and closing the wrist pillow for my bf.
  3. I've checked my yarn stash and got back to my wrist protector buyer.
  4. I've cut the cross stitch fabric.
  5. I've received payment for my next commission of name hangings and will start cutting up patterns today.
And a few to add to my list:
  1. Get the courage to cut up my fabric collections.
  2. Make printer dust cover from the fabric.

No comments:

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google