Sunday, February 3, 2019

Online Shop

Hi people, it's been a while since a posted anything new. I've been busy with my online shops. Yup that's right, plural. There are many marketplace apps available in Indonesia and they are all free to use. Right now I have three accounts that I use, Tokopedia, Shopee, Bukalapak. Why so many do you ask? Because they all have different promotions at different times. Sometimes they give discounts, sometimes free shipping, sometimes cashback. So the customer can pick and choose which app gives them the biggest benefit. A lot of Indonesians have at least one account on many marketplace applications. Some even have a lot of accounts in one app. This is actually not allowed but people do that anyway.
Well, I still do a little bit of crocheting but just once in a while. Haven't finished any projects recently. I also have been gardening a lot and exploring a new hobby with chains. I've also been learning chainmaille. Have not been following my own advice of choosing one thing and be really good at it. Being a Jill of some trades is making me an expert of none.
Anyway, if you want to see what I have been making, you can see my instagram 'yubikincollections'.
That's it for now. Write me some questions!

No comments:

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google