Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Have Been Crocheting Like Crazy Recently

Hi all, so I've recently restarted my crocheting hobby and made a lot of stuff in a short span of time. I've been sharing my work in some facebook groups but I found their rules are rather stifling. I still had some great responses though. 
Anyway I suddenly remembered that I have a blog. It is my own blog so I can write whatever I want right...
Well, I am going to slowly upload the recent projects I made, starting with this nostalgic Hair Scrunchies, as they were some of the first things I made back when I just started learning crochet.



Very easy to make. For these I just did one row of dc, join with slip stitch, ch1, (sc,ch 5) all the way around.

TTFN, XOXO

1 comment:

Cashmere said...

Welcome back! It's me, Cashmere! Been a long time... ;)
I restarted my blog too..totally revamped with a different domain.
The old one got scrapped unfortunately.. :(
Hope you will make good sales with your hobby!

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google