Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wrist Pillow

This is the gift for my boyfriend that I mentioned a few days ago on my 'To Do List'.
In fact, I finished it the day after I wrote that list, but again, these photos have been sitting idle for a few days before I do anything about it.

It is a Wrist Pillow, as the title of this post have told you. I decided that my boyfriend needs one, as wrist pain from bending the wrist from using the mouse for long periods of time is inevitable.

The colours are green, white and red, the colours of the Italian flag. He's crazy about Italia, since it's where Valentino Rossi came from. He's a total MotoGP maniac.



But then after I tried using it, I decided that this yarn is not suitable for such item. Because after a while it will leave marks of pattern on the wrists and the pillow is too stiff to be comfortable.
So yeah, I gonna have to make him another one.



I just want to share a bit on how I closed the pillow. I simply stuck my hook into both the front and the back stitches and made an sc.
Of course, I'm sure there are better ways to do this, but this is the only one I can think of for the moment. Anyone has better suggestions about how to do the closing?

No comments:

Subscribe now via email

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBurner

Google